Monday, May 08, 2006

Bobcat Group!



The bobcat group, that's us, chose our name with the help of our teacher Ms.Mueller. At first Danielle and I wanted flying squirrels as our names but the guys and part of the girls wanted wolverines so Ms.Mueller told us to eliminate both names and chose a few names and vote or pull them out of a hat. The names we chose were gray wolf, coyote, cougar, and bobcats. Bobcats won by most votes, and most times pulled out of a hat. That's how we chose bobcats. Bobcats are like 2 feet tall and weigh 20 pounds.They are sometimes light brown or reddish brown.They keep their sharp claws inside their toes.The bobcats scientific name is felis. Bobcats like to live in woods.

By Erika

Bobcat group is Erika, Danielle, Veronica, Jose E., Marisa, Jennifer, Esteban, and Justen!

4 Comments:

At 3:38 PM, Blogger Jose E. said...

I think that we should of chosen the wolverine because it sounds cooler and they look cooler. I think bobcats are pretty cool but the bobcats doesn't sound like a group name it sounds like a band. Bobcat is a little better than flying squirrels though.

 
At 9:43 AM, Blogger Erika said...

Bobcats is a good name for a team but I think flying squirrels would a have been a better name.Wolverine is also a good name.I think we should have chosen flying squirrels as a name because flying squirrels are pretty cool because they can fly with flaps between their legs and arms.Also the other two teams chose plants as their names and I wanted a gentle animal that only ate plants or that didn't harm other animals a lot.

 
At 3:29 PM, Blogger Danielle said...

I like the bobcats but I really wanted Trillium as our name because Trillium is a really rare flower and I really like lilys.

 
At 5:22 PM, Blogger Jamie said...

I think bobcats are OK... but I like panthers better though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home