Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Games and Songs at Mountain School


We got to play games at Mountain school and my favorite was the Jump Salmon game. To play you hold one hand and then move one finger from the other hand over your finger and thumb while you say, "Salmon, salmon, salmon, salmon, jump, salmon, jump, salmon, salmon, salmon, salmon." You have to watch really closely because this game teaches you to pay attention! We sang lots of songs too. They were really fun, we sang them on the playground when we got back. The one we sing the most is Ola, Ola, A! It goes like this, Ola ola A! Ola ola A! Roll it Roll it to the beat now, I don't know but it's been said, I don't know but it's been said, 5th graders get funky! Then all the 5th graders act funky! It was really fun playing games and singing songs at Mt. School.

By Erika

7 Comments:

At 2:13 PM, Blogger Jessica said...

My favorite game to play is Aramshamsham.It goes like this while patting the person on your left.Aramshamsham aramshamsham A boli boli boli ramshamsham and there are more verses to it and moves.

 
At 3:02 PM, Blogger Erika said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 3:06 PM, Blogger Ayla said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 3:07 PM, Blogger Ayla said...

nice picture!

 
At 3:07 PM, Blogger Erika said...

Oh yeah I liked that game.I mostly liked when we did the rythym in slow motion and I also liked it when we did the pattern really fast. Some people messed up when we were doing the pattern really fast.Iwas one of them.I also liked when we did the skits.

 
At 3:09 PM, Blogger Erika said...

Thank You I like the picture too.

 
At 5:08 PM, Blogger Jamie said...

I love Ola, Ola, A, roll it roll it to the beat now I don't know but it's been said... everybody gets funky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home