Monday, May 08, 2006

Mountain School Learning Center





When we go to mountain school we get to stay in lodges. The girls are staying in the cedar lodge and the boys stay in the pine lodge. My mom is a chaperone so I get to stay in a room with her. There are eight rooms and two bathrooms in Cedar Lodge and a common room too. I can look in other people's rooms, but I can't go in them, that is one of the rules at Mt. School.
By Marisa
P.S. All of the photographs were taken by Benjamin Drummond, thank you Mr. Drummond!

5 Comments:

At 9:37 AM, Blogger Brandyn said...

Those pictures are great! I really like the one that shows a birds eye view of Mt.School. (check out my post about interesting facts!)

 
At 9:45 AM, Blogger Erika said...

The pictures are cool.I like the top one.Hey do know you which one is bigger the cedar lodge or the pine lodge?I think it's the cedar lodge I'm not sure.Where's the common room?Is the common room for both girls and boys?

 
At 12:15 PM, Blogger Marisa said...

Thanks Brandyn, I like that one too I will try to check out your post about interesting facts.

 
At 3:23 PM, Blogger Marisa said...

I think that our lodge is bigger than the Ceder lodge. The common room is in our lodge. The common room is both for girls and boys, but that's the only place they where allowed in. The dorms were probably nicer then our houses!

 
At 5:21 PM, Blogger Jamie said...

I like the pictures.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home