Wednesday, June 07, 2006

The Food!


When I went to Mountain School the thing I liked most was the food. The first night I was there I had three bowls of salad because it tasted better than salad at home or at school. It is the best salad in the world. Chef Charles makes great breadsticks too. For breakfast the pancakes were wonderful. I ate two. The eggs were good too and so were the strawberries. Everybody got to have seconds if they wanted. My favorite dessert was the Rice Crispy Treats with chocolate chips on them. The dining room was quiter and cooler than our cafeteria. by Jhoni

6 Comments:

At 11:22 PM, Blogger Mrs. Engle said...

I agree! The salad bar was wonderful. I also really liked having so many choices. The first night Room 9 ate dinner at Mt. School, we had spaghetti with 3 different sauces. Chef Charles always had lots of frest fruit and he makes yummy cookies!

 
At 12:17 PM, Blogger Erika said...

I liked the Mountain school food better than our schools food.The one thing that tasted really good were the potatoes.I liked the salad too.I also liked the panckes with the fruit.I didn't like the cereal it tasted funny.Another thing I liked was the pizza.My favorite dessert was the rice crispies with chocolate chips.The juice was good too.Thank You Chef Charles.

 
At 12:13 PM, Blogger natasha said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 3:19 PM, Blogger Jamie said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 11:37 AM, Blogger Jose E. said...

Did you like the pizza because i know i did.

 
At 6:04 PM, Blogger Jamie said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home