Friday, June 16, 2006

Newts


Newts are incredible animal because their look is strange. The adult newts’ tail is flatter than the kid’s tail. The newts’ body is like a salamander’s body but with thinner skin and four weak legs.


Newts are weird animal. Newts breathe with gills but in time they grow lungs. When newts grow lungs they go on land and when newts go on land people start calling them eft. The newts live on land for seven years then go back to the water to breed.

Newts eat insects, worms and mollusks for breafast, lunch, and dinner. It may seem disgusting to eat the same things all your life but newts love it and they don’t care how long they eat the same food.

By Junior

4 Comments:

At 11:42 AM, Blogger Jacob D. said...

I have a couple of newts living at my house. They look a lot like the one in that picture.

 
At 11:51 AM, Blogger Jose L. said...

I have read the post about newts you wrote and I think newts are really cool and strange animals. I never knew that newts have weak legs and that thier tails are more diffrent then a kid newts tail. Some people might think that newts are wierd animals but I know that you really like newts a lot and thats why you wrote a post about them. I hope you find more cool things about newts and that you find one.

 
At 8:54 AM, Blogger Megan K. said...

Wow, it sounds like you guys know a lot about this animal. They sound cool. I'd like to see one! Good job.

 
At 5:03 PM, Blogger Jamie said...

are newts poisonious???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home